Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Monday, June 09, 2008

The kids

Approaching 2,500 word mark in chapter 4. Almost 1/4 done with this chapter. Small woo-hoo. Time to post.

Stand back, ya'll. I'm about to do a cartwheel.
Delaney: Boy this sure is fun!
Greyson: Is she qualified to do this?
The house is starting to get that 'flow' back like we had before 'Greyhound' came to live with us. The nights are still a little rough. 'Grey-Grey' has reflux, as did 'Laney-Roo' back when we called her 'Baby D'. But 'Keekers' will see us through this episode like she did the last one. All in all, 'Greyson the Sensation' is just one of the Band of Bridges now. (I tried to use as many nick names as possible in this paragraph).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This post and the one before
are too sweet for words. Rest assured Greyson, Delaney is very qualified to do this and all of her big sister duties. Greyson is growing like a little weed. Thanks for the posts!!!!!
Love, Lulu

Anonymous said...

I think Grey Diddy is settling into his looks. Not quite as much "shift" on this post.

Kev

Lori said...

CUTE!!! They definitely look like sibblings.

Delaney you are doing a wonderful job helping Mommy and Daddy. I know they are so grateful for you!