Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Dessert Bandit


Almost every night after supper, Delaney asks "May I be excused?" We know what is coming next. She gets down off of the seat and turns immediately to the freezer section below the fridge. She then says "Hmmm. Let me see here."

We normally keep a supply of ice creame, usually Snickers Ice Cream Bars on hand. This particular night she found "chocolate ices" (ice cream with a chocolate coating).

It is not pictured here, but the conclusion of this raid involves Delaney kicking the door closed with her, usually bare, foot. I am glad we had the camera in the kitchen that night. It normally happens so fast there is no time for a picture.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute . . . Delaney and your tiny refrigerator! Haha. Hannah has recently started opening the refrigerator on her own and helping herself to grapes. I will hear the refrigerator open and look over expecting to see Jonathan standing there, but I look down and there's little Hannah shopping for a snack.