Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Shameless Plea

Just an idea. If you regularly check this blog, as I know many friends and family do, leave a comment on this post. I want to get an idea of how many folks look at it so I can gear some posts to things that would be of particular interest to many of you. For example, if only my mom reads this, then I will only post shots of Delaney from sun up to sun down. And so on.

Now, if you do not want to leave a comment, that is perfectly fine. No problem. If you do not know how, just click on the comment link below this post and you may have to create a username and password if you have not already.

In the future, if you do not want to leave comments, I understand. I read a bunch of blogs that I never comment on. But try it on this one if you can.

Thanks,
Tim

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I do!

(Comment to be read with a slight Kip-like lisp and proud, yet understated smile)

Ginnie said...

The Bridges4Christ has become one of my favorite blogs. I love checking each day to see how God is working in your family and the latest adventure ya'll have undertaken. Thank God for the technology He has enabled man to create, but may we never place it before him. I read the post above this one and had to ask myself the same questions you asked yourself.

Kevin said...

We read it all the time. Mom and dad say Hi and they are having fun on vacation.

Kevin and Deanna

Anonymous said...

Check it daily!

Rebecca Jeffries-Hyman said...

Um...well...I read it too....

- Christy Sallee

Joe said...

I, too, am watching from Chicago.. Or am I?

Apparently.