Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Our Sidewalk

Just down a bit from our front door someone had spray painted hop-scotch (sp?) squares on the sidewalk. Delaney recently discovered them on a walk. Even though it drew much attention, I showed her how to hop from one to the other one evening. This took place right by the windows to the main library and a main path for undergraduates. Let's just say the Lord has done a major work in me regarding how much I care about what people think. You can tell Delaney is focusing here by the "stuck-out" tongue. I am very proud to say that she is on one foot also.



Just as a little tid bit, this has affectionately become known as "Mean Mickey" in the parlance of our home. He represents the half way point to the park. Since this is a college town with a lot of concerts, shows, and parties, these kind of bill posters are stuck everywhere. This one is stuck on the entrance to the employee parking garage at the University. I have Delaney trained to say this everytime we look at him: "Mean Mickey, why so mean?" I confess I taught her that for my own amusement and mine alone.

4 comments:

aunt paula said...

I agree with you Tim he looks pretty mean to me too...Oh yeah, you are also very easily amused

aunt paula said...

I agree with you Tim he looks pretty mean to me too...Oh yeah, you are also very easily amused

aunt paula said...

sorry about the duplicate comment I am still learning how to use this blogspot. I really do enjoy the pictures and you are doing a great job with it. Also Delaney is beautiful.

Bridges said...

Thanks, Aunt Paula