Well we are back in the old routine. Delaney is at school, Krisy is at work, and I just finished requesting transcripts and references for scholarships for next year. Since they are highly competitive, it is not likely that I will get one, but I am applying nonetheless. Maybe they will say, "Hey, we have a few grand left over...let's help the man out." I can dream.
I think I am applying to three scholarships. The others basically say if you did not have a 4.0 GPA since pre-school then don't even bother applying. So I chose the ones that there may be hope for and am applying. That means I have to contact professors and registrars, fill out applications, write personal statements, and draft proposals. Here's hoping....
Delaney was excited to be back at school today. She was hopping and skipping all the way there this morning. Krisy was not hopping and skipping, she was running. She left a little late and was in a hurry to get to the bus. All in all things are going well and we welcome the structure after being off for two weeks.
Tim
1 comment:
How great that Delaney loves school! Yeah Delaney. Please tell her that Samuel wants to give her a hair cut. That is all that he has said for the past three days.. How funny!
Post a Comment