Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Monday, January 15, 2007

Krisy's Job

Krisy had a good day at work today. One of her "bosses" (a psychologist researcher) had to observe Krisy performing a cognitive test on a patient. He observes all the nurses carry out these tasks and then gives them a critique. Well, today was Krisy's day. After watching her do the test he said this:

"Well, I have nothing to say. You are the model."

SWEET! Delaney and I did not need a psychologist researcher to tell us that she is a model, but it is a good thing when someone gives you that kind of compliment. That makes for a pretty good day.

3 comments:

aunt paula said...

You go GIRL!!!

Anonymous said...

We all know you are great at anything you do. I am happy to hear they agree with us. Good job!
Teresa

Dusty said...

Krisy, there is no way that I could have made it through the "infant days" with Nicholas without you! They are truly blessed to have you there.