Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Some Wildlife

Just some fun shots today. I thought these pictures of Delaney were funny and the last one was taken at our trip to the National Museum.

As Krisy was making Shepherd's Pie and peanut butter cookies, Delaney decided to dress up like a polar bear and attack her. I was in on the planning stage (I got the blanket for Delaney) so I had time to get the camera ready.

On the second attack Krisy was ready to provide the desired scream.


This is a bug found in New Guinea. I don't remember what it is called so I just call it, "That horrid thing." I put my thumb beside it (it is in a glass case) to give some idea of the scale of this thing. Krisy and I decided that if we were walking through a jungle and felt this thing land on our shoulder...it may be the worst thing in the world.

1 comment:

aunt paula said...

The pictures are so cute, I know you had a good time egging that on! When Krisy feels like she is in tight quarters at home, Tim will you remind her about when she would come visit Aunt Paula in Ruskin when she was Delaney's age. I think her kitchen is actually bigger.