Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Friday, January 12, 2007

Please pray

Last night we received some troubling news. Krisy's brother Frank was in a serious motorcycle accident and is in the hospital in Lakeland. We know that he has several broken ribs and a broken collar bone. He has a punctured lung, a chest tube, and many other injuries, the full extent of which we do not know yet.


Krisy and her siblings, Frank and Janice.

I am sure it was a long night for Krisy's parents there at the hospital. It is rough on Krisy and Janice because they both live far away from home (Janice lives in California). It is always terrible when something bad happens to a loved one, but to be far away makes it worse.

The most important thing is to pray for Frank right now. Pray that the doctors might have wisdom and insight into his injuries.

Thank you all.


4 comments:

Ginnie said...

Krisy I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for Frank and his doctors. I pray that the doctors will have wisdom and discernment as they treat Frank and I pray that God will heal Frank of all his injuries and that he will experience peace and comfort in Christ in the days ahead. I'm also praying that you will have peace as you wait on updates concerning him and that you would find comfort in our comforter Jesus Christ.
Love You.

Lori said...

We are praying for Frank and his doctors. Our prayers are also with you--that God will give you peace and allow you to comfort and encourage your family from afar. We love you.

Joe said...

That is horrible news. I hope that Frank will do well during this time and that he will get better very soon.

Dusty said...

Hi Bridges... We will continue to pray for Frank. I pray that your hearts will be conforted and wish that we could give you a big hug. OOOOOOO - those are hugs :)

Love the McDuffies