Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Little Snow

This morning we had a little bit of snow/sleet/rain. Before we walked out of the door, I told Delaney that we had to get bundled up and put on our hoods. I thought she looked cute with the hood on, but right when I snapped the picture, she decided to put on this face.



"To me this picture depicts the fallen man aspiring for the paradise of Eden mixed in with an archetype of independent self-expression disembodied from the collective self-actualizing epoch of the of nation state." Or at least that is what someone would say if I showed this picture at a lecture here in Edinburgh. Nonsense.
I think it says, "Little girl who would rather watch Higgly Town Heroes than go out in the cold and rain." But then again I am enslaved to Western Aristotelian logic and forms.
Anyway, I thought it was a funny picture.
Tim

1 comment:

Ginnie said...

I agree with Delaney whole heartedly. . . stay home watch cartoons rather than get out in the cold dreary weather. She is still adorable as ever.