Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Park and Ride

The other day, Krisy took Delaney to a new park the opened up near by. At long last, Delaney agreed to ride her bike. Bike riding has been a "tough sell" since she received the bike at Christmas.

Here she is, pulled over to the side of the bike trail, resting.
Back in motion...
She is not upset here, don't worry. Just a funny face on the rope climb.
New swings, new fun.

Weeeeeeee!

Krisy and I are very glad the new park is open. We walk by it with Delaney about twice a week and she always asks to go to it. Now we can say yes! She had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Hooray Delaney!!! Way to go! Ok, so how tall is she now??? Delaney looks like such a little girl-- no trace of toddler. Hannah wore a "Delaney outfit" yesterday, and I could remember exactly what Delaney looked like wearing it. It's weird seeing her grow into Delaney's clothes. I said something to Jonathan about her getting taller, and he said, "Yah, but Delaney was probably six months old when she wore it."--haha!

I'm glad you are making friends and had a fun visit at the Ross family home. Tim, do you only make friends with people that wear glasses and have facial hair? Haha-just teasing!