I took this shot from a very long distance, as you can tell. I tried to adjust the contrast etc... but this is the best I could do. On saturday we were out on a walk and came into Bristo Square in time to see this kid doing flips off of a ramp on roller blades. I stood afar off and tries to zoom in to get the picture. I was ablr to catch him upside down, which was cool. He landed just fine by the way.A 'slice of life' blog that celebrates the Grace of God at work in the Bridges family.
Who are we?
- Bridges
- Lakeland, Florida, United States
- We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Skater Dude
I took this shot from a very long distance, as you can tell. I tried to adjust the contrast etc... but this is the best I could do. On saturday we were out on a walk and came into Bristo Square in time to see this kid doing flips off of a ramp on roller blades. I stood afar off and tries to zoom in to get the picture. I was ablr to catch him upside down, which was cool. He landed just fine by the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment