A 'slice of life' blog that celebrates the Grace of God at work in the Bridges family.
Please say you're not becoming an earthy European!
Not at all. It was just there and I tried it. Gotta go. We are having granola, oat cakes, and tofurky for supper before we get to our Green Party meeting :).I love the planet more than you do,Tim
I think the meeting with your professor left more of a mark than we thought. Enjoy the rice cakes.Mom
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Please say you're not becoming an earthy European!
Not at all. It was just there and I tried it. Gotta go. We are having granola, oat cakes, and tofurky for supper before we get to our Green Party meeting :).
I love the planet more than you do,
Tim
I think the meeting with your professor left more of a mark than we thought. Enjoy the rice cakes.
Mom
Post a Comment